Chicken chopper reimagined

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
👀 that's pretty genius for her application it makes perfect sense.
Should be much better leverage than just a cleaver.

Damn this is very old school. The last time I was in Korea, I searched half of Seoul looking for this style of fried chicken but they've all been replaced by trendy KFC (Korean Fried Chicken) joints pumping out glazed/sauced drums/wings.

We Koreans love cooking with scissors so this is the most Korean thing I've seen in a long time 🤣

There's also a fancy version on Kickstarter in case anyone was interested...

Speciale 2.jpg

anyone else getting anxious about how easy it would be to make it friction fit or clamp in place so it wouldn't slide all over that sheet tray? It's soo close to being ideal....

Damn this is very old school. The last time I was in Korea, I searched half of Seoul looking for this style of fried chicken but they've all been replaced by trendy KFC (Korean Fried Chicken) joints pumping out glazed/sauced drums/wings.
If you're ever back try the traditional market in Seongbuk-gu by Dream Forest. Was a 10 minute walk from my place and had the best mandu ever nearby too...

Back