Quantcast

Chicken Wings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

add

Reaction score
Great looking wings... those pics of yours could easily go in a book!

Zach

Reaction score
holy crap. i'm so makin' those. nice pictures too.

mr drinky

Founding Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, those wings look great and the pictures are amazing.

Btw, how do you eat your wings? I remember seeing this a couple of years ago and thought it was pretty cool. Maybe everyone does this, but I had never seen it at the time.

How to Eat Chicken Wings Video

k.

sw2geeks

Reaction score
Yep, those wings look great and the pictures are amazing.

Btw, how do you eat your wings? I remember seeing this a couple of years ago and thought it was pretty cool. Maybe everyone does this, but I had never seen it at the time.

How to Eat Chicken Wings Video

k.
I sort of eat my wing flats that way. I twist the small bone out then just eat around the large bone instead of trying to remove it too.

heirkb

Reaction score
Those wings look great. I'll be honest...I usually just want Frank's Red Hot on mine, but I really like that style as well. Reminds me of these wings: http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/M0JTO3oyu6gxh1mfFjU-dA?select=2N9vaE9UrEfC3WL9rhZ7oA
If you're ever visiting SF, make the trip out to the Sunset for San Tung. The rest of the food is fairly standard (definitely way better than the dirty delivery spots), but the wings are amazing.

sw2geeks

Reaction score
Those wings look great. I'll be honest...I usually just want Frank's Red Hot on mine, but I really like that style as well. Reminds me of these wings: http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/M0JTO3oyu6gxh1mfFjU-dA?select=2N9vaE9UrEfC3WL9rhZ7oA
If you're ever visiting SF, make the trip out to the Sunset for San Tung. The rest of the food is fairly standard (definitely way better than the dirty delivery spots), but the wings are amazing.
It has been a few years, but I will check them out next time I am in SF.