• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Consolidating knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Anryu suji is awesome. Consummate flesh cutter! Also tall enough to work as a gyuto in a pinch (though the grind is definitely not laser thin). Looks fierce too. The other knives look amazing too. GLWS!

anryu_suji2.jpg

I just got the Anryu Suji in the mail, was packaged extremely well. I was wondering how he'd pull that off with such a long knife, but it was professional! He was very responsive in our communications, and shipped it out the morning after I bought it.

Incredible knife, and great seller!

If I was in the market for a petty, I'd snatch up that Newham as well, so congrats to whoever ends up snagging that

What is going on with all of your threads? Deleting original post because you’re consolidating? Doesn’t make sense. Withdraw the thread but don’t delete the history. Something smells fishy here…

Nothing fishy 🙄 just didn't want duplicate postings floating around

Prices:
OG Anryu 300mm suji original asking $475, sold for $425

200mm Metal Monkey listed at $725 reduced to $675

210mm Catcheside traded. Originally asking $550.

150mm Newham petty sold at $270. Original asking $335

250mm Joel Black dammy gyuto sold for $600. Original asking $600
Where is that Joel Black dammy? I'd like to see a pic.

Damn. Thats nice. Would be a bit long for me too. Just grabbed my first from him a few weeks ago. I'm in love.
His stuff has become very hard to get over the past few months even. Before that, they used to sit on his website for a few days. He really is a great maker.

Prices:
OG Anryu 300mm suji original asking $475, sold for $425

200mm Metal Monkey listed at $725 reduced to $675

210mm Catcheside traded. Originally asking $550.

150mm Newham petty sold at $270. Original asking $335

250mm Joel Black dammy gyuto sold for $600. Original asking $600
9E859E92-33AD-4563-AD6D-F2DD680908D3.jpeg
CDE15154-6E04-4D86-884B-D93B446524FA.jpeg
11220917-2CE7-485A-81CE-7C0D804A35C8.jpeg
AD7DB014-C40E-4A6D-85E4-595528E76BE9.jpeg

Last edited:

TOTALLY fishy. The thread title and OP have both been edited so that the thread barely makes any sense. Searching for sales history of knives like these or similar makes it far less likely for people to find it. People shouldn't have to scroll down to the 20th post to figure out *** the thread is about.
At least you changed the thread prefix to Withdrawn, but the thread title and OP should have stayed.

Back