• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Copper stew pan and regular pan

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chefc

Reaction score
The stew pan is a falk and holds 5qts and then the frying pan is a mauviel mc200 with a cast iron handle and it’s 11.8inch
Both are in great condition

Mauviel I’ll sell for 200 and stew pan 250
62419B3C-D209-4D6C-9A33-1CBBC40380EA.jpeg
C8ED872A-BCBC-4B72-9F51-5A16291498CC.jpeg
C2EEA41E-AB87-4B87-A8EE-C6A88D87BFD0.jpeg
15B10495-896A-4D7E-A2F2-13052B02D058.jpeg
730DB60B-43AD-4D7C-A43D-F95426EB4F5F.jpeg
F6C1BF16-B666-41F5-928B-A7F033689BE5.jpeg
F0E5ECE0-F241-4D3E-B07D-7FD59C6C623F.jpeg

Last edited:
Mauviel pan sold, falk stew pan/ rondeau is still available

That's a screaming deal on the Falk stew pan, they're currently on sale for $315 and that's with 20% off.
I have one with the long handle and wish I had the two loop handles instead.

GLWS

Is the lining stainless steel?

Has anybody that bought one of these pans received them? Or tracking info? I purchased the le creuset from OP about two weeks ago and have received no tracking info. Communication has been sparse to say the least

I would say he is good for it - took 10 days to receive the apron / knife roll I purchased from ChefC which he sent from Southern California to Northern California. I didn’t hear from him in the meantime but it did show up. He is probably busy with the holidays.

I would say he is good for it - took 10 days to receive the apron / knife roll I purchased from ChefC which he sent from Southern California to Northern California. I didn’t hear from him in the meantime but it did show up. He is probably busy with the holidays.
Vote of confidence is much appreciated

The a seller is legit, he's sold lots of knives and gear on here.
That’s good to hear. They have said that it’s going to ship the next day a few time but to no avail. Hopefully it works out

Can also vouch from a previous purchase. Reached out about another item I’m waiting on, sounds like some personal stuff going on but I have full confidence he’s good for it. Holidays are crazy, especially for private chefs

Indeed holidays are crazy for us restaurant workers. I think it is probably just bad communication. I have asked for a refund and am waiting to hear back from OP.

Just a little update.

Chefc refunded me for the purchase.

He is legit, many have vouched for him, seems as though he may be a private chef that has been getting put through the holiday party meat grinder.

Any ways I am happy with this getting resolved.

I paid him on December 12 for copper pans. Radio silence since. Trying to challenge through PayPal to get my money back since this guy won’t respond. I get it’s the holidays and I’m not trying to be insensitive to that but it’s been 3 weeks and I can see he’s logged into the site since and nothing. I’m very saddened human beings take advantage of others especially in a community which we are all a part

He's listed all these pans recently on Facebook Marketplace as a bundle in my area. Same cookware, backsplash and stovetop. Let me know if he is truly trying to scam

Last edited:
Ok so it ain’t just me… what’s worse is that I had a friend buy these… so it makes me look that much worse that I referred him to grab a mauviel that he still hasn’t seen any trace…

@dmonterisi

Did you pick up the mauviel with the Japanese pans?

https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/a-nice-bundle-for-a-home-cook.68865/
Because I paid him for these back on November 30th…
nah i paid the alleged mauviel 11.6” skillet allegedly for sale in the first post of this thread so at least he didnt sell both items twice. allegedly.

Back