Crooked foody NYPD Pig

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bro. Im heated right now. Had similar run ins with the po here in Washington 8 years ago. When theyre mad theyre mad. And I have anger issues, so I got mad too. I got my as$ beat and stomped on by 6 cops and got let out of jail the next day because the judge gave me two options: 2 years, or she lets me go with no charges, and I sign a paper that I will never talk about what happened. *** kind of legal bs is that? I hope Sanchez loses his job and benefits, what a dirty piece of s^it pig. F that guy dude. Lowlife.

Bro. Im heated right now. Had similar run ins with the po here in Washington 8 years ago. When theyre mad theyre mad. And I have anger issues, so I got mad too. I got my as$ beat and stomped on by 6 cops and got let out of jail the next day because the judge gave me two options: 2 years, or she lets me go with no charges, and I sign a paper that I will never talk about what happened. *** kind of legal bs is that? I hope Sanchez loses his job and benefits, what a dirty piece of s^it pig. F that guy dude. Lowlife.

That's some ********.. I would never EVER have signed that agreement. The judge was just intimidating you, no WAY the 2 years would have stood up at appeal. Also, just saying you probably shouldnt talk about what happened even online. IP addresses can be traced.

I can see it now welcome to "kitchen cop hating sup form" from reading on line today it looks like this type of thing has been fairly common practice and NYC sense 2011. Thought crooked cops went 70s? I guess now that They are not getting paid off as much from the mob these days they have to supplement their income elsewhere? It's also likely police officers have built-up anger as they are not able to physically take it out on minorities as much as they use to be?

I can see it now welcome to "kitchen cop hating sup form" from reading on line today it looks like this type of thing has been fairly common practice and NYC sense 2011. Thought crooked cops went 70s? I guess now that They are not getting paid off as much from the mob these days they have to supplement their income elsewhere? It's also likely police officers have built-up anger as they are not able to physically take it out on minorities as much as they use to be?

Sounds logical.

I'd still try to take the high road at first, as tough as it might be. At some point, how you respond now may influence people who are in a position to act.

That's some ********.. I would never EVER have signed that agreement. The judge was just intimidating you, no WAY the 2 years would have stood up at appeal. Also, just saying you probably shouldnt talk about what happened even online. IP addresses can be traced.

agreed..i would have shut up and asked for a lawyer. not said a single word.

game on like donkey kong! my family are all cops. some of the most honest folks ever. they would be pissed to have such actions taint the job.

agreed..i would have shut up and asked for a lawyer. not said a single word.

game on like donkey kong! my family are all cops. some of the most honest folks ever. they would be pissed to have such actions taint the job.

Yeah I bet they'd be pissed. In a city as large as new York there's bound to be a few bad apples.

next..that idiot will be stopping carpenters..to get free hammers.

damn..this thread pisses me off..sorry it happened to you bud. i think i would have let the idiot read me my rights..and just shut up from there..i'd then get my attorney. not said a single word.

sanchez would have let you go..

Land of the free, home of the brave. Just saw this here http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2014/01/14/3158301/kelly-thomas-murder-verdict/ and if they can get away that easily with murder, I am not sure stealing somebody's livelihood and abusing power will be getting much attention.

Stefan

Don't want to hijack the thread but That kid was son of my wife's coworker, somebody killed him for fun and got only 4 YEARS for it!!! I can imagine what the family went through and two more kids got killed from attacks like this last one being on New Years .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"With great power, comes great responsibility..." This guy obviously doesn't get it.
I'd go to jail over two Burke's and a Nenox for sure.
TSK, TSk...dirty Sanchez.

Dang...that makes me sick. Sorry man. That's super lame.

That's seriously wrong. Hope you get your knives back.

I carry mine in a backpack so as to not arouse suspicion, and don't wear my uniform outside of work for H+S reasons. However its legal in OZ to carry chef knives with you if you are heading to or from work and so long as they aren't exposed. I've had a cop pull me up and tell me its "illegal to carry them - only to be disappointed when i pulled up the bookmark in my phone of the legislation claiming otherwise... he became really friendly after that. Shame you guys have such terribly corrupt law enforcement.....

Sorry to hear about this bs. I just e-mailed my local pd asking for information about local laws.

We have given police too much power over normal law abiding citizens.

As much as I don't like P.O.s, I have a problem with the term "pig". Just saying.

This sucks Colin, I think it's hard for some people to understand others' feelings about the police. My father always raised me to keep them at arms length, not trust them worth a damn, and just shut the hell up. I know some people are talking about getting their lawyer and this and that, but last time I saw somebody tell a cop they wanted to talk to their lawyer, things didn't go so well for them, just saying. I'm not saying this clearly corrupt cop would act a fool once you mentioned lawyer, but damn he clearly doesn't care about the law, why would he care about your lawyer, his word, your word, your screwed. I also say the high road ceases to exist when you get robbed by a 'keeper of the peace'. I wish you luck in affecting his job like he messed with your livelihood, good luck keeping upright.

As much as I don't like P.O.s, I have a problem with the term "pig". Just saying.

Sorry salty the term cop would be More appropriate although for a long time it was considered just as derogatory, taken from the Dutch term kapen, meaning to take or to steal. Funny P.O.'s don't mind being called cops anymore, guess if the term fits. I wish the

When I worked with them "copper" was the current term. I still like it.

or just bust out "on the job".

I agree. It's an affront to a great tasting animal!

Seriously though, I've know more than a few NYPD and on the whole they're a pretty decent lot considering where they work. LHPD held all my knives, work related and otherwise, for over two months (don't ask) and I got them back in perfect condition. They didn't even open the bags. Stand up guys. You're going to get a few shitbirds now and then especially where the departments are large and the unions are strong and they're bound by quota hiring systems.

NYC has the Civilian Complaint Form https://www.nyc.gov/html/ccrb/html/complaint.html which is where I'd start in your case. Get a copy of the arrest/incident report too before they have a chance to doctor it.

Da$%, Colin sorry to here about this. If you need a statement of value I'm happy to oblige.

NYC knife law is covered under the New York City Administrative Code § 10-133.

b. It shall be unlawful for any person to carry on his or her person or have in such person's possession, in any public place, street, or park any knife which has a blade length of four inches or more.
c. It shall be unlawful for any person in a public place, street or park, to wear outside of his or her clothing or carry in open view any knife with an exposed or unexposed blade unless such person is actually using such knife for a lawful purpose as set forth in subdivision d of this section.
d. The provisions of subdivisions b and c of this section shall not apply to
(1) persons in the military service of the state of New York when duly authorized to carry or display knives pursuant to regulations issued by the chief of staff to the governor;
(2) police officers and peace officers as defined in the criminal procedure law;
(3) participants in special events when authorized by the police commissioner;
(4) persons in the military or other service of the United States, in pursuit of official duty authorized by federal law;
(5) emergency medical technicians or voluntary or paid ambulance drivers while engaged in the performance of their duties; or
(6) any person displaying or in possession of a knife otherwise in violation of this section when such knife
(a) is being used for or transported immediately to or from a place where it is used for hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, picnicking or any employment, trade or occupation customarily requiring the use of such knife; or
(b) is displayed or carried by a member of a theatrical group, drill team, military or para-military unit or veterans organization, to, from, or during a meeting, parade or other performance or practice for such event, which customarily requires the carrying of such knife; or
(c) is being transported directly to or from a place of purchase, sharpening or repair, packaged in such a manner as not to allow easy access to such knife while it is transported; or
(d) is displayed or carried by a duly enrolled member of the Boy or Girl Scouts of America or a similar organization or society and such display or possession is necessary to participate in the activities of such organization or society.

It's strange they even took your knives. U were coming from work and your profession uses knives. It's an unlawful arrest and that's why they didn't paper you. I'd call for your knives back and hope they don't give you too much of a stink. Be courteous and let them know you need them for work. If there is a problem consult a lawyer.

I really hope you will get them back. But if NYC is like HNL, chances are that you will get three Forschner paring knives bought from the lowest bidder in about 2 1/2 years... Good luck!

Stefan

Back