• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Traded Dalman HSS1 270

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TBH. @IsoJ made me a good offer. He had one of the knives I wanted, and I only have to add an extra petty to the trade to make it even Steven. Would you want anything in between? The dammys look good. Should I throw in my blade from Isasmedjan as well? It does have an ugly squiggly line in it though...

View attachment 120867
Damn it. I have a few of these abominations. The wavy line can't be removed and I was told by a spiritual guru that the steel has different hardness above and below the line. You would think they would scrap these failures.

All I can do is offer one of these prized possessions. The green handle one needs no introduction as you can tell. The other one is super rare and special. You know how they rave about lasers? This one is laser plus, you can see it if you zoom in. It was also modified to have a safety point. I can only do it because you are a great guy and I feel like you've been abused by the makers.
PXL_20210401_182743670.MP.jpg

Traded with @IsoJ. He’s sending a 330 Dao Vua. Super happy. To make it fair, I’m throwing in the precision pull-through sharpener and will buy a petty Shig to send as well.

Have a good rest of the month everyone!

i'm so happy it all worked out for you.

So happy that you finally got your hands on a good knife with this trade. Daovua is such a luxury brand from my intense research of reading the product description at various vendors. Good luck exploring the wide world of Vietnamese makers!

!
@knaifuwaufu .. you sure those Kiwis are made in NZ as the name implies? I bought might from one of my Viet/Thai grocers. They are dam sharp though.
If it’s a Kiwi, it surely must be from NZ. The big question is where Globals are made, since we live on a flat disc.

What a foolish thread! Certainly enjoyed it!
Got a few DMs from people who didn’t realize it was a joke. Felt bad. Can say it here and now: This knife is not leaving. Maybe for a full set of Dao Vuas, but I don’t think anyone would take such a trade.

Latest posts

Back