• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD (EU based) Nakayama Suita - super high quality stone, entry level price

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lesslemming

Reaction score
For sale is an absolute gem of a Nakayama Suita.

This stone has been originally purchased through @lacasadetoishi on instagram, who is known for his premium prices and quality.
I verified with him personally that this is indeed the stone he sold and it is in fact a Nakayama Suita.

This stone is absolutely gorgeous, it produces a saturated and yellow slurry when rubbed with an atoma.
It does not really raise slurry on its own but is fast enough to create swarf quickly. I can add a hard Nagura for slurry raising if required.

Use it with slurry to get a very high contrast. Use it with water to get a stunning burnished surface with lots of detail still visible.
It does not scratch the surface and feels amazingly smooth yet "supple". Hard to describe. Absolutely beginner friendly.
This is the type of stone you expect from a Nakayama Suita.

Why do I sell it? I have too many...

Dimensions:
60 x 180 x 34 mm

Weight:
984g

Price: 450€
Contact me for fair and transparent shipping worldwide

IMG_6604.JPG

(apologies for the rushed job on this knife, but it does show the capabilities)

Here is a video from the last seller. I will be happy to provide more photos or videos

Back