• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale: Robin Dalman peeling knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mark76

Reaction score
For sale: 8 cm paring knife by Robin Dalman. Made of stabilized birch wood and a 13C26 lemmet. Feels great in the hand.

The knife is very thin, particularly behind the edge, which makes peeling and cutting a breeze.

For more photos and a review, see: https://wordpress.com/post/japaneseknifereviews.wordpress.com/2141

Price: EUR 100 or US$ 100, inclusive postage.

C0pD8r2.jpg

lp7rm78.jpg

Glws :) the wood is natural, gun stock oil finish. Steel is aeb-l, although 13c26 is similar.

Thanks Robin. What I've read is that 13C26 is simply the Sandvik version of AEB-L. (See e.g. this link)

Thanks Robin. What I've read is that 13C26 is simply the Sandvik version of AEB-L. (See e.g. this link)

Yes it is. Same way as rwl34 is damasteels version of ats34 for example. Cpm154 is also pretty much the same. Just since I do buy aeb-l from uddeholm, it's what I call it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back