Stefan's Handles on sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting for the mailman :D I was running low on these but just secured a few more, they should come in any day now. But it will take a while before they appear, I usually let them dry for a few months more and then they need to be stabilized. I have some stabilized prime pieces left that might work for slimmer yanagi handles, and a few other pieces are nice but not as dense or regular in their patterns as the one in Rick's picture. BTW, I also have some spalted Norfolk pine that should look great.

Stefan

Stefan, you are the pusher to the wood junkies around here.

Waiting for the mailman :D I was running low on these but just secured a few more, they should come in any day now. But it will take a while before they appear, I usually let them dry for a few months more and then they need to be stabilized. I have some stabilized prime pieces left that might work for slimmer yanagi handles, and a few other pieces are nice but not as dense or regular in their patterns as the one in Rick's picture. BTW, I also have some spalted Norfolk pine that should look great.

Stefan

I look forward to seeing what they look like in a couple of months.

I have been spending a lot on knives lately, but I'm sure I can find a few bucks by then for a new handle.

Hi, the sale has been over for a while, and I am a bit behind with updating the sales page, will do that tonight. Just in case anybody is looking at them, #s 16, 17, 29, and 32 are sold. Not much left right now, but still a few nice ones...

Stefan

Latest posts

Back