Hi From South New Jersey

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncowboy

Reaction score
I'm about 45 min outside od Atlantic City:pirate1:, or 10 Min outside Philly PA:running:. I am J.Michael or uncowboy and I am happy to be included in the conversation.:thumbsup:

I suspect it is because he is in NJ :)

On a related note, I don't know why they bothered putting so much land between the Philadelphia area and the Atlantic Ocean. What is there besides Camden? It would have been much more efficient to leave out that area and have the shore be closer :biggrin:

Welcome. Interesting that you first identify Atlantic City -- which you're further from than Philly. I hope that doesn't reflect any serious anti-Philly bias.

Larry (Philly)

Well I am from NJ.:thumbsup:

I suspect it is because he is in NJ :)

On a related note, I don't know why they bothered putting so much land between the Philadelphia area and the Atlantic Ocean. What is there besides Camden? It would have been much more efficient to leave out that area and have the shore be closer :biggrin:

Yes, I realize he's in NJ -- but a lot closer to the Home of Cheesesteaks than Atlantic City. Maybe rather rurally located so that he can't proudly give his location relative to Camden, or some other equally attractive NJ city in the beautiful Garden State.

I personally would have no objection if the joisey shore were closer, eliminating much of the area that currently stands between it and Philly, but I suppose a few million NJ residents wouldn't be fond of such a change. And I'd hate to lose the Millville tracks.

Back