How do you display/store your tinker tank?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choppuchoppu

Reaction score
I love my Tinker Tank but I am at a loss on how to store or display it. It's a bit of an odd shape and it's too tall to fit in my drawer rack and too short to fit on my yanagiba rack. It currently sits in my knife roll but I think it needs more respect than that. I'd love to see the inspiration and ideas the community has around it.

I had a similar issue, but unfortunately the wife wasn't on board with display so I figured out storage in the drawer. The drawer is deep enough for it to sit up and between the wood knife rack and a bunka I have in a saya it sits up nicely in a leather sheath I got off Amazon for cleaver for $10.

197351-37c53eab906f33fb7f45ded8dea575b6.jpeg

I had a similar issue, but unfortunately the wife wasn't on board with display so I figured out storage in the drawer. The drawer is deep enough for it to sit up and between the wood knife rack and a bunka I have in a saya it sits up nicely in a leather sheath I got off Amazon for cleaver for $10.

View attachment 215968
Oh I like this, where I rent I can't mount any magnetic knife racks and my counter space is a little limited. I might just do this for a hot fix. Thanks!

Oh I like this, where I rent I can't mount any magnetic knife racks and my counter space is a little limited. I might just do this for a hot fix. Thanks!
Well link doesn't seem to work, but it is the crazy Horse Leather Knife Sheath, Universal Meat Cleaver covers. 8"Lx3.2"W Brown
This is the one I got perfect fit.

Last edited:
Back