• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD I’m going to regret this. Yanick, Jiro, Jonas, Laseur.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Letting some gems go. Cry with me boys.

I apologize for the sub par lighting. It’s a dark and gloomy day here.

Yanick: 248 x 56, 260g.
Joel black unagi: 134 x 30

I got this one second hand from a friend, it’s been used, and I removed prior patina with some j nat powder. Will need some stone work to get back to its former glory. I paid $1,300 for this one, I’m selling as a combo with the unagi for $1,500 shipped.

Jiro: 246 x 56, 292g

I got this one second hand as well. Before I got it, it was with a professional sharpener who touched up the edge and stone finish so it was essentially new. I’ve used it twice, haven’t touched the edge. I got this in a 2 knife trade that set me back $1,300. I’m asking $1,250 shipped.

Jonas: 260 x 58, 288g

This was brand new as a custom, it’s apex ultra and wrought iron full polish. Mystery wood handle. Used a few times, never sharpened. Includes a saya. There is a line in the integral that I asked Jonas about, he reassured me that it is a wrought inclusion and not a crack, and he wasn’t worried about it. I’m asking $800.

Tony: 245 x 53, 259g

Got this brand new from Tony, it’s W2 differential heat treated with a brass and king wood handle. Used a few times, never sharpened. Includes a saya. $550 shipped.

Again, sorry about the light. More pics and specs by request. Thanks for looking!

-DF

Attachments

• IMG_5372.jpeg
    IMG_5372.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Back