• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Isasmedjan Gyuto - 215x50mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling a ~215x50mm gyuto by Jonas/Isasmedjan. I purchased the knife directly from Jonas in June 2021 and it has been used in a home setting since. It's been sharpened 4-5 times. The last picture is intended to show a very light scratch (which cannot be felt with a fingernail).

Here is Jonas' description: the knife is "a worker forged in 1.2519, the blade is etched and the handle is curly maple burned in the ends. 215mm x 50mm."

Asking $350 (inclusive of insured shipping within CONUS and PP fees). I have other knives from Jonas which will replace this one in my rotation. Thanks for your consideration!

IMG-0868.jpg
IMG-0876.jpg
IMG-0873.jpg
IMG-0878.jpg

Do you know know if this is mono steel or San mai?

And will be gone in an eyeblink!! GLWS!😍

EDIT: Buy with confidence! His shipping packages are bomb! Box can be dropped from airplane and your knife will still be safe!

Last edited:
I think this looks great, and would buy it right away if inside EU, but DK customs is usually a ***** to deal with. Any Danes here with experience of how to get used knives through customs without getting completely wrecked?

Thanks for your interest! I have some potential CONUS buyers right now and will give them priority since I'm not experienced with shipping internationally. If it's still here next week, I'll get in touch!

Back