It's that time again! Help me with a new Gyuto!!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diamond sword?
Are we talking pure diamond hand forged by Odin or diamond embeded edge encrusted with the hands of Osiris.

Are is that the cheap blade in a diamond handle? I will not be fooled the same way I was fooled with the ruby sword!

Guaranteed to have a razor sharp hair popping edge right out of the box.

I had a Hattori Hanso 240 gyuto forged with a Thor hammer from 1000 layers of vibranium and adamantium damascus with a glowing laser etch finnish, a unicorn horn ferrule and the heart wood from an ent tree wa handle. It had the cutting performance of the thinnest laser with the food release of a monster thick spine workhorse and an original KS profile. You never needed to sharpen it.

Sadly I sold it a long long time a go in a galaxy far away. If you want to inquire the present owner if his willing to sell it to you, I can give you the contact info of the mental institute I sold it to. PM me for the info.

Or you can email Hattori Hanso if he'd like to make another one for you? You can find his contact info from Quentin Tarantino or Uma Thurman. Just tell them I sent you.

@JaVa, I know Samuel L Jackson. Do you think he would know?

Back