• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Joel Black, Lucid, Eddworks, Brook Turner

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all, here's another listing as I am trying to further reduce the size of my collection. All great pieces here, light home use. Prices include shipping in the US, international I cover the first $15.

Joel Black Full tang dammy: 225 x 56mm, 260g. Asking $600

This one is 135cr3 core with high layer dammy cladding. Full tang ironwood handle. It's brand new, never used and comes with an oak saya. It's stunning in person.

Lucid: 240 x 52mm, 265g. Asking $500

Sheffcut (spelling?) core with dirty, dirty wrought iron cladding. Ancient redgum handle. This was used a few times at home, never sharpened. It's blast to use, I love a low heel workhorse and it's a great cutter.

Eddworks: 230 x 55mm, 250g. Asking $500

Apex ultra monosteel with an ironwood and African blackwood handle. This was used 2-3 times and has not been sharpened. I've used a lot of knives, and this is honestly one of my best cutters ever.

Brook Turner full tang cleaver: 200 x 95mm, 380g. Asking $600

52100 core with wrought iron and nickel cladding. Tassie blackwood handle. Used a few times at home, it had the tiniest micro chip when I got its, and I did strop it a few times on a J nat but did not do any full sharpening progression. The texture of this one is amazing and pics don't do it justice.

I can vouch for that Lucid! Certified banger

It passed thru my hands on the way to DavidF because we had customs ready at the same time so we split the shipping from Australia. Super dope knife

Back