Knives Available for Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so cool to be able to see progression shots like these. looks like they're coming along nicely to boot!

Those left three ones look like great paring knives, Marco. Could you tell me what their steels are and their blade lengths and their width at the spines? And their costs?

Hi Marko,

80mm if available still.

Thanks

Hey Marko, hate to bug you but heel height on those knives? The 180mm Gyuto and Nakiri?

Nakiri is 54mm, petty-chef - 41mm.

Production parers will be prices at $150 shipped in the US. I will use AEB-L for these.

Thanks,

Marko

He already answered with rough measures than told me in the next message he would actually measure them and get back to me. The second part is what I was referring to.

Thanks Marko

Just need to do a final polish and will set the handles. Two on the left are ebony, rest are cocobolo, and there is one in ironwood. Camera distorted a little bit the look. The two knives on the right are the shorter ones, the rest are about 80mm. All have ebony ferrule.

IMG_0151.JPG

coming along very nicely! stoked to get my hands on one! :hungry:

Just need to do a final polish and will set the handles. Two on the left are ebony, rest are cocobolo, and there is one in ironwood. Camera distorted a little bit the look. The two knives on the right are the shorter ones, the rest are about 80mm. All have ebony ferrule.

View attachment 31490

I already PM'd you about this, but can I request the 3rd one from the right?

Edit: If that one is already taken then can I please take one of the Ebony ones?

I already PM'd you about this, but can I request the 3rd one from the right?

Edit: If that one is already taken then can I please take one of the Ebony ones?

Third one from the right is already bespoken...

Ebony hasn't been requested yet. Do you still want a shorter blade?

I'm happy with anything, a longer blade might be better, but I'm happy either way.

If they're both available, can I ask for the second one in from the left?

Hey Marko

This is Jeremy. Can I get the 3rd from left if possible? Thanks!

Marko, I'd like to get an 80 mm peeler if one is still available. Could you let me know if this is possible and which one(s) is/are still available?

Price drop on 135mm custom sabaki - $250 Shipped in ConUS
52100, snakewood and blond horn. D - handle for right hand use

index.jpg

Price drop on 135mm custom sabaki - $250 Shipped in ConUS
52100, snakewood and blond horn. D - handle for right hand use

View attachment 31559

Limited time offer. Will throw in a complementary lacewood saya with this knife.
I think this will be a great knife for fabricating poultry as well as other work where cutting around joints is required.

Raising fund to buy new equipment. Thank you.

Marko

The sabaki is sold.

I am sorting out parers (who wanted what) and will ship most of them tomorrow.

Thank you.

Most parers are in the mail. I sent the tracking info on email. The remaining two will go out tomorrow. Thank you.

Back