• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Koma and Tsushima Nagura

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

musicman980

Reaction score
Nice size, beautiful pieces. Koma is creamy white with tan stripes and has a kuro renge looking pattern. It has a couple red lines on it as well, whether that's remnants of a stamp who knows. Medium hardness, and nice and smooth slurry. The tsushima kuro nagura is a cube, and was lacquered when I got it. Hard and breaks down seemingly endlessly.

I don't have a scale, but please use the pictures to guesstimate a weight. The tsushima that are normally sold at this size are around 9-10oz.

Koma - $75 USD plus shipping from Canada
Tsushima - $30 USD plus shipping from Canada

IMG_0310.jpg IMG_0319.jpg IMG_0312.jpg IMG_0313.jpg IMG_0311.jpg IMG_0320.jpg IMG_0314.jpg IMG_0315.jpg IMG_0316.jpg IMG_0318.jpg

Price drop. Cheapy cheap!

Koma $65
Tsushima $20
or $80 for both

Not including shipping from Canada, but I'll be in the US sort of soon if the shipping makes a difference for anyone. Just let me know.

Back