• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Kono FM B2 240, Dalman AEBL 240 S Grind, Raquin 210 KT

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
looking to move on from some good knives to cover recent purchases. Heading to the post office today so would love to move these as well. so will listen to offers especially if you're interested in multiple knives.

Kono FM Blue 2 240 SOLD with custom handle made from African Blackwood and Mizunara Oak (by Duy Pham). Not sure what the spacer material is. i've had this knife for probably 3.5 years. I believe i'm the third owner, but not sure. Has seen moderate home use. Tip is in good shape. I did a heel to toe brush refinish on it and think it looks pretty good. 207g, 2.94mm above heel, 229mm x 50mm. $475 shipped Conus G/S SOLD

Dalman 240 AEBL S Grind. SOLD I'm the original owner.never thought i'd sell this one, pure performer. but i'm more into carbon these days and it should get used. Kind of a KS profile, fantastic taper, tip is super precise. moderate home use. maybe sharpened twice. tried to capture a few sharpening marks. 180g, 3.01mm above heel, 247mm x 49mm. $600 shipped Conus G/S. SOLD

Raquin 210 KT. SOLD I'm the original owner. 145sc with stainless cladding. very light use at home, excellent cutter. the tip seems to be kind of slightly bent to the left side of the blade for about the last half millimeter, will sharpen out immediately, just want full disclosure. a couple of minor sharpening marks as well. 142g, 210mm x 44mm, 4.17mm thick above heel. $450 shipped Conus G/S SOLD

thanks!

Last edited:
Back