• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Kono HD2 180 Petty Ebony Handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esoo

┐⁠(⁠ ⁠∵⁠ ⁠)⁠┌
KKF Lifetime Supporter KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought this a month or so ago, and have decided that this is not my kind of knife.

Light, nimble and exceeding sharp is the best way to describe this. When I was in Tosho and bought this, I had a chance to try the petty with both Ho and the Ebony handle. IMO, the extra weight of the ebony give it the best presence in the hand.

Spec page from Tosho: Konosuke HD2 Petty 180mm Ebony Handle. My calipers are on the frtiz right now so best I've got. This knife is a bit lighter.

Knife has not been sharpened or stropped. The ootb edge on it is outstanding.

Will come with Kono saya (unused in original packaging) and original box.

With local taxes, I paid $446 CAD for this. Let's try $365 $355 $310CAD, +$10CAD for shipping to the ConUS. Other please PM for shipping discussion. As always open to reasonable offers.

20211203_134304.jpg

20211203_134313.jpg
20211203_134406.jpg

Last edited:
cool knife!

are you close to tosho, or did you just happen to be in toronto for something? i've never been there, but if you're still looking for a petty 180, check out their kono sanjo skd. i just got one from them and like it. the balance will be completely different compared to this though.

cool knife!

are you close to tosho, or did you just happen to be in toronto for something? i've never been there, but if you're still looking for a petty 180, check out their kono sanjo skd. i just got one from them and like it. the balance will be completely different compared to this though.

I'm reasonably local to Tosho (30 minute drive). Really nice people in the shop.

Latest posts

Back