• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Konosuke SLD Kuro Nashiji GT 240 mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Brand- Konosuke
Condition - Brand New Box packed
Style - Wa Gyuto
Length - 240 mm
Model - SLD Kuro Nashiji
Saya - Included
Price - 440 usd plus shipping.
Location - India.
Shipping to US and Australia

Attachments

• 197260-96F36BCA-4360-47B8-9A64-173256414150.jpeg
    197260-96F36BCA-4360-47B8-9A64-173256414150.jpeg
    207.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 197261-6BA4092E-5989-4A85-BAA8-F67D8E638F85.jpeg
    197261-6BA4092E-5989-4A85-BAA8-F67D8E638F85.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Correct if I’m wrong, but one of your previous BST sale for a similar knife uses the same pictures and is marked as sold. Im just a little confused.

Which one of the knives was sold last post? Which one of these are you selling now? What’s the price?

Might just be easier for my brain if the pictures were of each knife and more individualized. Maybe my brain is just not working after my shift. GLWS though

Edit: Ok my brain has started to work again. Looks like you originally listed both at 900$ or whatever on the same post. Then sold one and edited the title of the old post.

Next time its probably just easier to just mark one as sold 🙂

Last edited:
Can some admin take this account as improper behaving. Either contact the guy and have him proof he is real and that he possess the knives, or restrict him from posting over and over. It’s becoming annoying and frustrating. Sounds shady and someone might fall for this!

Can some admin take this account as improper behaving. Either contact the guy and have him proof he is real and that he possess the knives, or restrict him from posting over and over. Sounds shady and someone might fall for this!
Might be a little harsh. Maybe they just need help on how to present the sale on BST.

Might be a little harsh. Maybe they just need help on how to present the sale on BST.

He has been trying to sell them on Facebook groups for a long time. Someone that possess a Konosuke, should not have any difficulties to present it… I don’t mean to impede anyone from selling, but this one smells fishy… and Im not the only one to say this lol

I am also somewhat suspicious about their account. Here's what I've noticed so far

1. Got a spine shot of the wrong knife in this post
2. No choil shots
3. Regurgitated retailer blade length instead of measuring it out
4. No blade thickness measurements
5. No blade height measurements
6. No flatness photo
7. No blade weight
8. No blade balance point
9. Safe to assume seller is from India and they are willing to ship world wide but they've never specified
10. Lists an included saya but no saya photo included in this post
11. Half of their posts/comments are BST sale
12. Sponsored KKF to bypass sell eligibility requirements
13. All their activity is recent even though their account is a year and a half old
14. Also, didn't include the cladding material

Pretty much the only thing going for them is that they were able to provide time and date confirmation in another post

Last edited:
Correct if I’m wrong, but one of your previous BST sale for a similar knife uses the same pictures and is marked as sold. Im just a little confused.

Which one of the knives was sold last post? Which one of these are you selling now? What’s the price?

Might just be easier for my brain if the pictures were of each knife and more individualized. Maybe my brain is just not working after my shift. GLWS though

Edit: Ok my brain has started to work again. Looks like you originally listed both at 900$ or whatever on the same post. Then sold one and edited the title of the old post.

Next time its probably just easier to just mark one as sold 🙂
I had listed both of them together so had to list this separately.

I am also somewhat suspicious about their account. Here's what I've noticed so far

1. Got a spine shot of the wrong knife in this post
2. No choil shots
3. Regurgitated retailer blade length instead of measuring it out
4. No blade thickness measurements
5. No blade height measurements
6. No flatness photo
7. No blade weight
8. No blade balance point
9. Safe to assume seller is from India and they are willing to ship world wide but they've never specified
10. Lists an included saya but no saya photo included in this post
11. Half of their posts/comments are BST sale
12. Sponsored KKF to bypass sell eligibility requirements
13. All their activity is recent even though their account is a year and a half old

Pretty much the only thing going for them is that they were able to provide time and date confirmation in another post
Thank you for the knowledge on how to post about a knife … will keep all the points in mind and edit the post accordingly. I am a novice in this forum and never had the intention to sell my Konosuke but its due to desperate times , I am doing it.

Thanks
Sandeep

This seller should be blocked from the site, posts on multiple forums always the same knives for months and months and always updates the posts which seem to have different facts missing each time and has not been able to verify the knives are in his possession. Multiple times they have been listed as sold then magically reappear

Back