• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Konosuke Tetsujin 240mm Blue 2

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Romain

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I want to sell my Konosuke Tetsujin 240 mm gyuto in blue 2 bought to ai & om last year for 560 CAD. Iam the first owner. The knife has a little patina on it, as far as I can remember I think I only stropped the knife on a Rika 5k. Anyway, it is in really good condition, no scratches / damages to the blade or the handle. The handle is a Khii laurel/ ebony. The knife came with a Konosuke Saya.
I don't have the exact measurements of the knife but it around 234mm edge length / 50-51 mm heel height. The balance point is right on the pinch grip.
The weight is 195g.
It is really a great knife with a steel that is very toothy, and very good convex grind by Myojin. Very thin BTE.
I would like to sell it for 390€ shipping in EU included. International let's talk.
Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.

Attachments

• tempImageV6JttK.png
    tempImageV6JttK.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImage4v3VgE.png
    tempImage4v3VgE.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageaf2EAa.png
    tempImageaf2EAa.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageHoSxuY.png
    tempImageHoSxuY.png
    841.8 KB · Views: 0
  • tempImageb4TZpL.png
    tempImageb4TZpL.png
    854.2 KB · Views: 0
  • tempImagecq8qTX.png
    tempImagecq8qTX.png
    997 KB · Views: 0
This knife is an amazing knife!

It’s my main prep Gyuto at work for the last 5 months and I’ve only had to polish the edge to bring it back, still hasn’t needed a full progression.

The blue 2 has excellent resilience and recoverability. And the balance is at an awesome blade first level. Flies through food AND releases it. Beautiful Kasumi to boot!

Can’t speak on the Tetsujin Hamono version, but the Konosuke Tetsujin is easily one of my top 3 favorite knives

Wow, this was a steal! Congrats to buyer and seller

400? What a steal! Myojin is just the best!

Such a beautiful knife wish the new owner many great meal preps!

400? What a steal! Myojin is just the best!

Such a beautiful knife wish the new owner many great meal preps!

Back