Kramer Knife Auction

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 270mm chef knife to match the Suji, I posted pic's you must have been sleeping:cool2:
photo.jpg

insane knife!

Actually I ordered the same in 240. But I cannot copy your style as we are in the same forum, and I like to have something unique like you. I changed my order so its not a copy of yours :) Its absolute one of the most sexy knife Ive ever seen. Colin: you have style and class ;)

Do you know when you are getting it? Is that the one Marco is making a saya for?

Do you know when you are getting it? Is that the one Marco is making a saya for?

Marko is making a saya yes :)
Ive been talking a lot with him as Im really satisfied with his work. Ive ordered a high end saya from him on this one. He is also doing saya for my Devin and Pierre.
You should speak with him as he also lives in NYC for saya for yours ;) For Bill Burke I also chose horn handle, but for the others I know Marko will speak with the makers for types of wood. I want perfect knives with perfect match. Marko just do that extra on your custom knife.... (and its worth it).

Regarding Bill I have no clue when its done. All I can say is that it feels like a decade and my expectation is getting higher and higher. This is the problem custom makers are facing, to reach the buyers expectations. However Bill will reach em, as he is one of the best. So when you go for massproduction you are not facing the same problems as with custom. But the most fun part with the making of a custom is the talking with the maker before and under the making. And even though I want my knife at once, I wish the prosess of making would last a life time :) "You know you want it, but you cant have it (at least not right now)" is probably the best feeling in the world :)

But your Suji and your Gyuto are insane good looking, and knowing the preform like no other I just want one myself. So you are probably the reason why I bought a Bill Burke. Thanks! Some of us ride with style :)

Latest posts

Back