• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD LaSeur - 240x55, 224g

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello KKF,

An impulse buy from his most-recent drop (bought Nov. 3, 2023)

I paid $495 including shipping, asking for the same via Zelle, Venmo or PayPal.

All specs found here:
https://www.laseurknives.com/shop/rm7ancal8agyd83wj6a75am5xpm394
Tony's work is some of the cleanest I've ever seen, ask around and you'll hear the same from anyone who has had the fortune of using any of it. Absolutely beautiful, I definitely plan on picking up more of his work in the future.

Was used on an onion and carrot, the onion resulting in a minor and immediate patina.

Open to trade as well, but if someone puts up the cash first, it's gone.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_4128.jpg
    IMG_4128.jpg
    381.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4129.jpg
    IMG_4129.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4130.jpg
    IMG_4130.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 0
FYI the link on Laseur's site in your post seems to be broken now, may want to provide some full pics

I bought 2 knives last year, one of which is a LaSeur. It’s also the only one of the 2 that I kept. If sheer performance with impeccable f&f is what you’re looking for, his work is up there with the Best of them.

Last edited:
Just to add that Elias is a great seller. I bought a Xerxes from him, and everything was as described. If I were further along with reducing my 240 gyuto numbers, I'd definitely have already picked this one up.

Too good of a deal, frankly. He could raise his prices 50-100% and it'd still be worth it. He has some of the best F&F of any maker out there and I've used or own some of the best makers' work, as many of us do. Apparently he's also considered a maker's maker.
I second this. Also tony does not produce whole lot of knifes and they don't come up for sale often because people keep them. Im lucky to own a few knifes from him including one very similar to this (230x55 also 52100 and similar handle). If I didn't own that one I would have bought this a week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back