• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Misono Swedish 300mm suji, Florentine Kedma gyuto - Australia

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKerr

Reaction score
Hello,

Putting these two up as I hardly use the sujihiki and the Florentine just doesn't click with me. Bought both around the same time about 10 months ago and they've both been used in professional kitchens. The Misono probably only 10 or so times for portioning beef and pork, sharpened when new ootb and I think only once after that, it's pretty dull at the moment. The Florentine was bought from ProTooling in Sydney, It has been used on rotation with another gyuto and a couple of cleavers so it's in decent knick but I hadn't planned to sell it so it's been scrubbed with scourers and I did a pretty messy job of pushing the bevel up on it so it's not pretty anymore. It's got a few little spots on it from cleaning abalone a while ago too.....

Misono EU carbon sujihiki:
305mm x 40mm
240g
$260AUD ($172 USD)

Florentine Kedma gyuto
240mm x 53mm
199g
Steel: Sandvik 14C28N
$200AUD ($132USD)

Happy to take more pics if anyone would like. Would potentially be interested in cleaver trades too

I would prefer to keep in Australia as it looks like my PayPal account is no longer active but I can make a new one if need be. I'll cover postage or can meet in person if anyone happens to be in Tasmania on the east coast as well. :)

Cheers,
Josh

tempImageWrrcxw.jpgIMG_2735.jpegIMG_2737.jpegIMG_2738.jpegIMG_2739.jpegIMG_2740.jpegIMG_2741.jpegIMG_2742.jpegIMG_2743.jpeg

Back