• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Moving sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramenlegend

Reaction score
So, I'm moving to chicago and cleaning some things out of the drawer. First is a mario 240mm suji d shaped handle, spalted chestnut and koa ferrule. Steel is cpm 154 stainless. It has been very lightly used. 460$ shipped!

Next is a marko practice 145mm honesuki in 52100 (I think,its been a while, its carbon for sure). Single bevel hollow back. Very small ding in the cocobolo d shaped handle, still super nice. $150 shipped.

Finally is a petty made by Andrew Meers. 160mm, 52100 bloodwood handle. Handle is on the smaller side, so large hands beware. A guy at work used the knife and steeled the side of it. I cleaned it up with a little sandpaper, but it needs some tlc to take out the original vertical grind marks. A little sandpaper progression will do the trick. A good chance to own a Master smith knife a nice price, 200$ shipped.

Alright ladies, I have too much free time on my hands so I refinished the Meers petty.

Welcome to chi-rack let me know if I can extend any professional courtesy or connections your way, you did after all well me my go to gyuto. Also good luck with all the sales, the knives are beautiful but I am having too hard of a time justifying it ATM.

The Laundry is closed? Didn't they just finish their renovation some time back?

per the website: Please note our restaurant is currently closed. We will reopen following our winter closure and renovation updates, and will begin accepting reservations on January 18, 2017 for our first service of the year on February 18, 2017.

sorry to add non knife sale stuff to your sale thread.

I wish o could afford to take that Meers knife off your hands. Andrew is an awesomely talented maker and that price is a steal!!. He's definitely going to go down as one of the best bladesmiths of our generation. That's probably one of his very first culinary knives. Definitely a collectors piece.

I would kindly like to purchase the Meers 160.

Thank you.

Hey guys, sorry been out of town with no lap top, this one is sold!

Back