D. Martell Moving Shop

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to mention before that I am very sorry about what the ex landlord did to you.
It causes me to become very angry when I hear of people being victimized for any reason let alone something like a few more dollars.
I am a firm believer in the idea that how we treat others determines how we will be treated.
I am praying for you often because you deserve better than this.
My hopes are that this will be a very short lived hickup and things will soon be better than you would have ever imagined or hoped for.

Shipping containers might not be a bad idea. I have a friend that built a nice home out of three of them.

Dave, it breaks my heart to read about your troubles. Your are in my thoughts and my prayers. Keep the faith.

When you get your shop ready I have a job for you. She washed the knife AGAIN in the dishwasher!!!!!

When you get your shop ready I have a job for you. She washed the knife AGAIN in the dishwasher!!!!!

Dave, I'm sorry about your troubles. You have definitely got some good karma headed your way eventually. I know the waiting game sucks.

Bout damn time. Breaks over, get to work:punish:

[video=youtube_share;DiUdtxe2YnU]http://youtu.be/DiUdtxe2YnU[/video]

Be well,
Mikey

I drive up 83 from MD to go visit my family in Lancaster. Sounds like a visit to the new shop is in order when I head up in a few months ;)

And oh yeah, it's about as Amish as it gets out there.

Also, since you'll be in the neighborhood, you should come to the local Sweet Potato Festival on Oct. 4th. Last year there were 21 different varieties to dig up, and even sweet potato ice cream. It is a recurring highlight of my year. Last time I brought home 50 lbs of that most honorable of all root vegetables to put up for winter (hence my avatar photo), which cost a meager $20. Do it!

http://www.wellnessfarm.com/pa_sweetpotato_festival.html

I am very happy for you and your family. I wish you a good start in your new home. Warning: you are going to be flooded with orders :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back