My 1000th post butcher belt giveaway

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in. I have been keeping a knife in its saya in my back pocket until chef found out and "politely" expressed his disapproval. One of these would be great and alleviate the problem that chef has with me having knives in my pockets.

Am I allowed? If so, HELL YEAH, I'm in.

I'm in, thanks Colin. That looks like very smart work indeed.

Man Colin, sounds great! I'm in! Thanks a lot for the giveaway.

-Chuck

thats sweet Colin, Always admired that piece. I would love a stab at it

Holy crap! Matrud? Did I...? No, I couldn't have.

If possible I'd also like to be counted! it's really an amazing work

I think just about everyone that's going to sign up has by now so I'll be picking a winner soon.

I'm new here, but I just wanted to say a) what a great gesture from a forum member and b) that stamp on the outermost strip of leather identifies it as Horween Genuine Shell Cordovan. That's a big deal to anyone who knows leather and a pair of shoes made from the stuff can easily cost over $600. I'm in!

And a strop made of it....well, I need to sit down.

I'm new here, but I just wanted to say a) what a great gesture from a forum member and b) that stamp on the outermost strip of leather identifies it as Horween Genuine Shell Cordovan. That's a big deal to anyone who knows leather and a pair of shoes made from the stuff can easily cost over $600. I'm in!

Please note that only the outside piece (the one with the stamp) is Horween cordavon. it was a small piece left over from another project that I thought would would a nice accent to this piece. The rest is made from Wickett-N-Craig bovine leather like Horween Wickett-N-Craig are a top notch USA tanarey. Wickett-N-Craig tanarey is located in Pennsylvania, I.M.P.O they make the best veg tan leather.

Please note that only the outside piece (the one with the stamp) is Horween cordavon. it was a small piece left over from another project that I thought would would a nice accent to this piece. The rest is made from Wickett-N-Craig bovine leather like Horween Wickett-N-Craig are a top notch USA tanarey. Wickett-N-Craig tanarey is located in Pennsylvania, I.M.P.O they make the best veg tan leather.
Yes, of course, I was referring to the outermost strip of leather only. The rest looks like very beautifully conditioned veg tan. I didn't mean to cause any confusion.

In if not to late. Id love one of these yes I would look like a serial killer but its worth the ease of access and just to have my babys at my reach wherever I am

*crosses all my fingers and toes* I got some Ducks to process this weekend too!

Back