Name That Movie from One Quote

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
Attack ships on fire off the Shoulder of Orion ...I watched C- beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate...All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain

Come on nobody taking a stab at one of all time best death scene quotes I posted above. Hint Sci Fi. classic.

I've seen this movie so many times. I was gonna let someone else have it.

I like The Final cut best...

Couple flicks I liked not as easy as Blade Runner.

Fumes: When I die I'd like to come back as a bird.
Sailor: Why?
Fumes: Because man I could fly free, and easy. If I saw someone I really didn't care for, I drop a hot one on em.

K: I've never seen a grizzly just turn around and run like that.
S: Everybody else up here acts like they've never seen a black man before. Why should a bear be different.

C'mon

Someone please say the title

"Surely you can't be serious"

and

..."I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you."

In a similar vein, What about:

"we aint found sh!t"

"Call it."

"I was perfect!"

"If you try to run: I've got six little friends... and they can all run faster than you can!"

And then an easier one:

"Quid Pro Quo... Clarice."

First Passenger: "Guys can we listen to the radio?"

Second Passenger: "Radio, who needs a radio, right Harry? Ready...

Mock.

Yea.

Ing.

Yea.

Bird.

Yea.

Yea.

Yeauh"

Last edited:
No country for old men. Forgot I liked that movie haha
Man I like the book even more, but that's the usual BS. More true to fact is how close the Coen stayed to the book, and how what they changed and what they added/withdrew... it really tells the same story, just adapted to the screen. It's the cleanest, most satisfying adaptation of a book I liked unless perhaps The Shining (for Kubrick making it his own), Shawshank Redemption (an adaptation mostly proving King had basically written a screenplay without exactly realizing it, and then Darabont made it happen on screen with scrarcely anything missing - and such a perfect choice of actors - with King's help, kudos to that)... and yeah it's kind of funny but unsurprising that both are a S. King story, for I've been devouring his books as a teen, and enjoying the movies as a young adult... and now years later, it's still what sticks.

But I think an all time favorite of book adapted onscreen is Fight Club. The book is better, buuuut the movie is better. Making me think I sort of miss the old pre-2000 David Fincher. I mean... for a good while all he made was excellent. The extended cut of Alien 3 I really like and its muffling into the original release was the movie worst downfall IMO... then what, Se7en, The Game, Fight Club... Something was going on that we all knew had gone to hell by the time of Benjamin Button...

How about:
"That's called the quart of blood technique. You do that, a quart of blood will drop out of a person's body."

This is a classic. I won't spoil it.

Another quote by Billy Ray:

"Cause I'm a karate man. And a karate man bruises on the inside. They don't show their weakness."

Back