NBA Thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here in Dallas, I can assure you this result isn’t surprising. Luka is beat up and he’s still the best on the court.

Kylie and Luka are the reason for the alley oops being so easy. They both can get inside easily against everyone so far and if you don’t try to pressure them, they will just score themselves or feed to an open 3.

I didn’t catch the second half but it’s kinda wild how Minnesota’s defense was seemingly so fine tuned to offset Denver’s strengths and can’t do anything right vs Dallas’s attack

Edit - actually they still do some things “right” just bad matchups for Luka and kyrie whereas book, Beal, kd, jokic, and Murray they had tons of matchup flexibility

Last edited:
Agree with you there. Wolves were doing things mostly right the whole night. They just gave up too many alley-oops. If Ant didn't throw away that last possession and just drove to the basket, he would've gotten a foul or a nice pass to an open teammate. Just mistakes at crucial moments doomed them.

Andrew Nembhard. This is the type of shxt I talk about. Whyyyyyy??? Just let it be boring. Winning in four games is more fun than five. I swear. Trust me, bro.

IMG_1124.jpeg

I wonder if Kat will be better next year, coz I know Ant will. Minnesota needs a tweak in their roster to come out on top of this brutal western conference.
I can’t stand Luka. Really not looking forward to cheering for Dallas in the coming days.

Last edited:
Back