New Member from Sydney Australia who is currently obsessed with 240 mm tall Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the kind welcome. just received a 210 mm gyuto from hitohira sharpened by a newb called "Ren" (this according to protooling). It is the thinnest thing I have ever seen. The lazer of all lazers. New destination is "CHIP CITY"

thanks for the kind welcome. just received a 210 mm gyuto from hitohira sharpened by a newb called "Ren" (this according to protooling). It is the thinnest thing I have ever seen. The lazer of all lazers. New destination is "CHIP CITY"
Show us yer choil [sleazy “broad Australian accent”]

1714103563978.png

choil photo not of my knife. my knife even skinnier than that. protooling say this on theri website "These knives are extremely thin on last batches we have received. They will cut amazingly but require care to prevent chipping or warping of edge. Please take extra care as to how you cut, what you cut and where you cut (ie, soft cutting boards only)."

Back