New Member Introduction

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cardey1988

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I had to title the subject New Member Introduction so I've redone it, again I can't work out why I can't get into my old account (cardey88)

cardey1988/cardey88 I've answered on your other thread, too. But if you will tell me which version you would like to be, I'll merge you into one person.

Can you tell me what kept you from logging in and posting as cardey88? Thanks,

cardey1988/cardey88 I've answered on your other thread, too. But if you will tell me which version you would like to be, I'll merge you into one person.

Can you tell me what kept you from logging in and posting as cardey88? Thanks,

Hi, thanks for getting back to me, I can't seem to find the other thread I started anywhere and there's no link to it on my profile. Not to worry though here's fine. This accounts fine I'd only have to redo my old password. On the account cardey88 I couldn't remember my password and when I answered the simple random question it was telling me I was answering it wrong. I was hoping to get some pictures back from an old thread http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/archive/index.php/t-19864.html I saw it a while back and bought all the equipment to re etch my knife but now the pictures are gone, (they were of the actual knife I'm looking to re-etch, the guide to re-etch is a separate thread). So it's not the end of the world if it can't be done as the actual guide to re etch a knife has been re-posted already, although that is now also without the pictures it originally had the text is quite clear and easy to understand so I'm not too fussed. Although there may be one or two questions I need to post on that thread. Can I just ask when I'll be able to do so?

Hi,
I've tried replying but it doesn't seem to have worked, I think it may be because I replied with a quote maybe... In regards to what is stopping me getting me into my cardey88 account I had forgotten my password and when I went to answer the simple question to which there is only one answer, it was saying I was putting the wrong answer in.
Feel free to merge the accounts, this ones fine though thanks.
Sorry I can't find the other thread anywhere to reply to you, there's no link to it in my profile just this one.
I was hoping to get some pictures back from a archived discussion on re etching a knife, it was specifically the knife I'm hoping to re-etch so I just wanted to see the end result. But it's not the end of the world if it can't be done as there is a detailed guide in how to etch the knife here in these forums, although there will probably be one or two questions I'd like to ask them. http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/archive/index.php/t-19864.html This is this the discussion I was talking about that I wanted the pics from, no problem if it can't be done though.
Thanks,
Joe Cardey

Back