NFL 2018 talk

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dez should be ready when they play the deep kim chee Cowboys who just lost to the Titians.
Saints have Lattimore, but they need back dudes like Patrick Peterson, Xavier Rhodes, & Jalen Ramsey.

Agreed. The only saving grace is that the saints have faced some really good passers, so maybe that’s part of what made them look bad. Face it, how many times has drew shredded top defenses to the point they look silly?

Sorry to see Dez out of it before he even started. Now Saints are looking at Brandon Marshall probably get him cheap at his age. Liked watching him on Inside the NFL even though he caught flack cuz still a player moon lighting on a TV show.

Chargers are 7-2...and seeded as a wild card at the moment because of K.C.
We all know K.C. is flying high but I have a feeling Rivers might shake it up in the playoffs and find a back door into the SB

Sorry but I completely disagree about the chargers. There is a reason they have been so snakebit the last several years...they find ways to lose...Rivers included!

The bolts are cursed by seau and some weird Samoan voodoo shiz. What's annoying is that Melvin Gordon has been having just as big of an impact as gurley without any of the love that gurley is getting.

Yes, I hate Rivers more than Brady. Rivers seems to always get the commentators free pass as being "competative". I think he is just a big douche bag that is given too much freedom.

I know you guys don't give a hoot about the Titans but they just kicked NE a%$. Brady did not even have one touch down pass & they only scored 10 points total. Their next two games are in the division where they were picked to finish last.

I know you guys don't give a hoot about the Titans but they just kicked NE a%$. Brady did not even have one touch down pass & they only scored 10 points total. Their next two games are in the division where they were picked to finish last.
Former pat coaches know how to defeat the pats apparently.

Never had a problem with Rivers, except maybe winning big games, must have missed the douche bag actions. But I also always loved Peyton Manning, who I've heard is a jerk, don't know if there's truth to it. Also always hated the pats and Brady. Worked at a restaurant as a server that they came to during a Super bowl, and their server said they pretty much screwed them. They left the gratuity off out of respect and it bite them bad.

I like Eli, low key, almost goofy deep south white boy. Giant's are hard to watch these days.

Just watched the Giants- SF monday game had on tape. Eli is under fire in NYC. Takes too long to release the ball getting plenty sacks. He made some good passes in that game.

Booger Mcfarland said Eli will never be in the Hall of Fame, Jason Witten replied he would make it.

Only QB to ever beat the Tom Brady NE in two superbowls. He plowed through the play offs twice beating top QB's like Rogers and then Brady in the SB. People don't know that he is still in the top 10 of passing yards where Brees is now king.

I am sure Raider Fans think Jim Plunkett should be in HOF. Plunkett was first minority QB to win SB he won two of them. He was most Mexican American, part Native American, Irish, & German. I think it is a toss up it Eli gets in someday.

Giants won those 2 Super Bowls 17-14 and 21-17....for reference New England put up 33 pts last year but still lost. Yeah Eli was on 2 teams that won the big game and he played fine but I think any decent game manager could’ve won those bowls.

Won't interrupt you, just wanted to say, that NFL is getting more attractive in Europe as well. There are a lot of New England Patriots fans (don't know why) and Packers fans (as I am). Was hard to watch the last few Packers games...

Latest posts

Back