• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Okudo Suita - two sided, 1.7kg

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nice big rock that just ended up overlapping with my two favorites stones. Unfortunately I don't have the budget or space to keep them all...

Very cool in that this suita has two sides. The top is bright yellow / orangey and very clean, giving great creamy feedback extremely quick for the fineness. Does not require nagura or atoms slurry to function properly. Capable of leaving refined kasumi polishes with ease. The other side is pale blue and a little harder and finer, though still doesn't really need a nagura. There is a line through the middle that will need to be dug periodically, but otherwise this side is clean as well. One of the corners also slants in pretty dramatically on this size. I have no issues with stone stability working on either side. At the end of the day it is two Okudo in one, what isn't to love?

210x78x45
1705g

$710 shipped w/ full insurance CONUS, intl also welcome. Also happy to talk discounts if you're comfortable with F&F.

tempImageUzWxo2.png
tempImageePmR4K.png
tempImageTYtKpx.png
tempImageh52ILi.png
tempImageLbFh1u.png
tempImageDGGJ9O.png

Alright, I’m taking this one with me to work tomorrow as I’m going to the post office. Would like to get it off at the same time so taking it down to $660 shipped hoping someone will spare me a second post trip :)

Anyone what causes this on mobile? Assuming it's a mobile problem anyways.
Screenshot_20221209-191619_Firefox.jpg
The large player is just a bigger version of that sliver.

Latest posts

Back