• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Price drop! Mazaki kasumi gyuto 210mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cschoedler

Reaction score
Another from the send Chris to Japan sale.

210x49mm white 2 gyuto with ebony handle, metal spacer and blonde horn.

Includes original K&S box and Saya

Price drop!

$200 shipped CONUS IMG_9326.jpegIMG_9324.jpegIMG_9325.jpeg

Last edited:
Admins/Mods should set a rule for sellers to respond to offers/requests within a certain period (let's say 24 hours). Also, every seller should mark their items “SOLD” after their item is sold. Or they should not be allowed again to sell.

Bringing a thread up from Dec. 2023 or even earlier than that is just quite confusing.

Mods should take some serious steps to adjust BST rules to improve the quality of this community.

Thanks!

Admins/Mods should set a rule for sellers to respond to offers/requests within a certain period (let's say 24 hours). Also, every seller should mark their items “SOLD” after their item is sold. Or they should not be allowed again to sell.

Bringing a thread up from Dec. 2023 or even earlier than that is just quite confusing.

Mods should take some serious steps to adjust BST rules to improve the quality of this community.

Thanks!
Knife is still available. Been dealing with a dog with cancer and I’ve been all over the place the past two months. This post has been the last thing on my mind. Sorry.

Sorry to hear about your dog man and this is not just about you and your post. But new members will scroll and search thru old posts for knives they need. I did this too when I joined. It’s just something that confuses everyone.

Hope your dog gets well, man!

Sorry to hear about your dog man and this is not just about you and your post. But new members will scroll and search thru old posts for knives they need. I did this too when I joined. It’s just something that confuses everyone.

Hope your dog gets well, man!
My bad didn’t even mean to confuse anyone just searched mazaki and this one came up. I’m a member for couple years now just been inactive due to money situation

Back