• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seven For Sale (EU/UK)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbl

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm selling up and moving to SE Asia, and won't be cooking professionally for the foreseeable. Time is tight, and I've a lot of loose ends to tie up before I go.

I'd love to sell these as a lot, and if bought together will post in a rigid Chefworks case. I think £380 for the lot is a bargain. If that doesn't roll, I'll start selling off individual knives.

1. 9" Miyabi Kaizen Suji, Micarta handle, edge 242mm. Barely used, and touched up on a King Combo twice.

2. 210mm Miyabi Birchwood Gyuto, edge 200mm. Bought from this site and used once since. With a cheap but functional saya and pin.

3. 185mm Nagomi Santoku, Seki Tschume Damascus, a workhorse. 180mm edge. Eco wood handle. Again, light use. I've not been using these knives at all in kitchens, preferring to use beaters in my last place.

4. 165mm Itinnomon kasumi wa-Petty, horn ferrule. In box. Again, bought from this site and not used.

5. 200mm Wusthof Classic bread knife, great for hard roots and uhhh... bread. This one is the most used of the bunch but still in very good 8/10 condition.

6. 130mm Chroma Porsche type 301 boner. Used once, sharpened with a ceramic steel.

7. 85mm Kasumi Damascus parer. I love this profile, 80mm edge. Well used, but all off-board so in excellent condition.

http://imageshack.com/a/img661/5541/E97O7O.jpg

Pm if interested in individual knives. Still would prefer to sell as a whole though.

Sold to a colleague. Lock this thread down mods! Thanks

Back