• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Shigefusa, Watanabe, Yoshikane Black Damascus

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vladimir

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I have to sell something that I do not use a lot of time, as it takes up free space in my box

Yoshikane SLD Black Damascus 240 gyuto (from cleancut) absolutely BNIB $470(SOLD)

Shigefusa gyuto 240 absolutely BNIB

Heel 51, length(heel to tip) 245mm $1300(SOLD)

Shigefusa kama usuba -210

light home used(not sharpened) , Good condition, saya included

(I bought this here, a few years ago from a nice man from Australia but never used it.) $850(SOLD)

Watanabe Sabaki 180mm blue

light home used , Good condition

(I bought it from Watanabe) $200(SOLD)

All price included PayPal and shipping worldwide, standart europe post from Ukraine.

Last edited:
deleted

Last edited:
Darn I shouldn't have slept on the Shig usuba. I wish I picked that up when I had the chance.

By the way, I think your images are gone. I could see them before, but they are all gone now. I am not sure if the images are gone for others too, but I thought that I should let you know. GLWS!

What makes it black damascus? Is it a kuroichi finish that will fall off/be removed with use? Or is it something else?

Images fine from here. Windows and Android. The pic of the Yoshi is especially sexy. :cool:
That’s good that the images work on Windows and Android. I am on iOS, and this is what it looks like for me:

Attachments

• 00282823-720D-4E57-9E7E-FA4D20ECDE54.png
    00282823-720D-4E57-9E7E-FA4D20ECDE54.png
    299.7 KB · Views: 9
I’m on IOS and I can see the pictures. Can you see my picture? I really love my Yoshi. ; )
View attachment 130820
Yes, I can see your picture, and I can see pictures on other BST threads, but I still cannot see the original pictures. I am glad that others are not having the same issue. I’ll stop posting about this here. I have probably distracted from the sale too much already. I am sorry. I was just trying to be helpful. GLWS!

Just got my Sabaki in the mail! Knife arrived perfectly safely and as pictured, and so so quick! 7 days from Ukraine to West Coast USA -- that beats the last parcel my family sent from Germany by about 3 months, lol.

Back