• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Shihan 52100 Stainless Clad Gyuto 210mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all. Had posted this knife earlier for a trade but just ended up buying the Takada I wanted on here in a very convenient turn of events.

This Shihan is an excellent knife I’ve had since March and has seen light home use. No particular reason for selling, I’m just a serial equipment swapper whether it be knives or coffee gear. Originally purchased for $600. Asking price $575 $550 (PRICE DROP) shipped CONUS via USPS Priority Mail, insured via PayPal G&S.

Specs 210mm edge, 60mm height, 178g weight. Sharpened last week!

I’m new here but have confirmed sales on r/chefknifeswap, r/coffeeswap and Home Barista Buy and Sell. Also just bought the Takada on here! Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
It’s my understanding that Shihan is not not (I hate double negatives but there I go 😉) permanently making that particular 52100 series but just taking a break from his regular production series. Let me know if I’m wrong though.

It’s my understanding that Shihan is not not (I hate double negatives but there I go 😉) permanently making that particular 52100 series but just taking a break from his regular production series. Let me know if I’m wrong though.
That is right I believe, but my thought was who knows how long until he’s back if he comes back to it at all. I’ll edit!

His Instagram post on the matter says that he is taking a break until the end of the year, but you can email him at anytime if you want a knife.

I think implying anything else about his plans is just gossip at this point in time.

He told me that same exact thing this week when I was at his shop that it's temp thing. Covid wiped out his store stock, and he was taking time to focus on custom orders and other projects that he has had on his mind before he returns to his regular production.

Back