• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Shinko 180 w/ 200 & 1k wheels

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ethompson

probably staying up too late sharpening again
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought this for some projects I had that required very heavy lifting. It’s workable, and much much faster than a 200 grit stone, but not perfect. I think it’s great for chip removal, rough! bevel work on short (<180mm) blades, and full convex work. Not going to replace a coarse stone but can save a bunch of time.

Don’t have any projects lined up that will use this and I’ve decided a proper belt sander is in my future anyways so going to free up some space and pass it along.

Used for maybe 5 hours total. It’s dirty but all pieces are there and it works great. I purchased the 200 grit stone separately.

Into about $280, looking for $200 incl shipping in the CONUS. Can discuss shipping elsewhere in DMs.

Will pull it out of my storage closet where it’s buried later today for photos. But below is a stock photo

IMG_8425.jpeg

Still haven't gotten photos because its buried under stuff in the closet. Would love to get this out of the apartment as I really have no space left...

$150 shipped CONUS

Latest posts

Back