Show your newest knife buy

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And all together now:

30097416gq.jpg

Damn! Leave something for the rest of us! :knife:

Hot. Both husband and wife make incredible knives. I wonder how many couples there are where both spouses are ABS Master Smiths?

I don't know any other master smith spouse combo but Andrea Lisch makes some gorgeous knives, wouldn't be supeised if one day her and Dave are.

Dan P. 270 honyaki, Saya by Chef Josh Thames aka Hambone.Johnson

IMG_5850.jpg
IMG_5847.jpg
IMG_5845.jpg
IMG_5835.jpg
IMG_5826.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5852.jpg
    IMG_5852.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 88
That DP has one crazy profile :cool2:, but probably works great. Yeah, it's draw cut city, but silver skins will just roll of meats by itself and hide in the corner somewhere to shiver in fear of that thing. :lol2:

Custom Farberware AEB-L 180mm Gyuto western style with K-tip and semi wa handle....What am I doing with my life?
duopal9bee8.jpeg

Hi there!
Upps i accidentally posted half of the next post before..

Sooo ehhh ... aaannnd now ladies and gentle man ... the real post!
a nice xerxes custom knife!

.. here we go (or delte this *g)

30132350jn.jpg

Hi there!

Here is my new Xerxes custom knife with a balance screw in the tip of the Handle
Its no Laser but a Demon of Pullcut ;)

196mm length
39mm height
San-Mai with 1.2562 outer layers with puddeliron

It looks really similar to the xerxes Primus knifes, but it has a custom handle
The handle is Octagonal and bog oak with a blonde translucent cow bolster
it is shaped so that i dondt touch my arm when using it with pinchgrip and it has a screw in the back that lets me adjust the balance point of the knife

Its an awesome cutter!! And has more weight than my usual lasers...
And its perfectly crafted! I love the works from xerxes. The steel is a real high performance kitchen knife steel and it looks just awesome.

Seeya, Daniel

30132593ir.jpg

30132638kx.jpg

Back