Show your newest knife buy

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or does that handle actually looks even nicer "in person" with your pics :cool:

Is it just me or does that handle actually looks even nicer "in person" with your pics :cool:

i'd agree, i can't stop looking at it

enhance! :detective:
Hhv6sXO.jpg

1e7rKei.jpg

I am ambidextrous!
I thought that was just a myth ... Until I had my son .... He cuts veg right handed and cuts meat left handed, do you have a preference like that?
If you are doing an ambidextrous eel cut video, I want to see left handed Kansai style and right handed Kanto style, that will blow some minds

Two matched knives would be great for Chinese minced pork or chicken, the double fast chop method.

I've thought about picking up a pair of matched smaller Chinese cleavers for this. Just haven't figured out how to sneak it past the wife. "You want two of these for WHAT?" "How often do you DO that?"

270 Ikeda honyaki in Blue 1 and 240 Doi honyaki in blue 2.

Both knives are 55mm tall and 2.2 - 2.4mm on the spine at the handle. Took a while to get the custom size delivered but very excited.

TFtFR3R.jpg

HNX8U9W.jpg

cIaLB2v.jpg

qkRlU76.jpg

0LELjdH.jpg

270 Ikeda honyaki in Blue 1 and 240 Doi honyaki in blue 2.

Both knives are 55mm tall and 2.2 - 2.4mm on the spine at the handle. Took a while to get the custom size delivered but very excited.

TFtFR3R.jpg

HNX8U9W.jpg

cIaLB2v.jpg

qkRlU76.jpg

0LELjdH.jpg

Dayum! Very nice, J!

Back