Some of you might know I make my own liqueur

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sachem allison

Reaction score
Hey guys

Some of you older kkf guys know i make my own Chili pepper liqueur. Quite a few of you have partaken of it at various ECG's. Well on a rather expensive whim I entered both of my liqueurs in The New York World Wine and Spirits Competition last month. Who knew, I won a gold and a silver medal. Gold medal for Mandarin Heat and silver medal for NativeHeat. The only reason we got the silver was because I entered both bottles in the same category. For all the support I have received from you guys I say Thank you.:thumbsup: distillery1.jpgdistillery2.jpgdistillery4.jpgdistillery3.jpgny16SILVER-250x250rgb.pngny16GOLD-250x250rgb.png

Thats so cool. Any chance anyone in alberta canada sells this? Id buy a bottle, i bet it would forever change my steak au poivre.

Congrats Son! That's some big league cool ****:)

Congrats. And nice to see you post again.

Congrats! I've had the Mandarin, definitely deserving of the gold fo sho! Nicely done!

That's great, Son! Congratulations!

Both types have become very popular at our house. Good luck with the continued work to increase distribution.

Son, been thinking of you and your Native Heat a lot, my 4 bottles are empty:(

Best hard booze ever! I need more especially with winter coming!

Congrats on your medal haul, word will spread quickly.

I have two bottles in my shop of Son's stuff - Native Heat and Mandarin Heat. Great stuff to sip after a long work day))) One is almost empty. Son, come over and get some more knives (and bring some more of your wonderful stuff)))

I'm local to the New York area, and having piqued my interest.......................please tell me where I can purchase said wonderful libations?????:)

Great to hear. I have noticed alot of the pros here really know what they are talking about always nice when someone from this small online community does well.

:dazed::bashhead::dontknow::spin chair::IMOK::slaphead::surrendar::juggle::funfunfunfun::excuseme::beatinghead::helpsos::nutskick:Right now, I only have one liqour store selling my stuff. Upper westside. Beacon liqour. My partner and I when we gave time go door to door and sell it that way. Working chef hours prevents me from moving much of it. Need to hire someone to sell it for us but, have no money to pay them.lol. catch 22 situation. Need to make another batch but, can't until I sell this one but can't sell this one because I work too much and don't make enough to go out and sell it. Started a gofondme . That might help.lol
If anyone wants discuss the merits of these things pm me.

Latest posts

Back