Stiletto: The Favored Knife!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy02

Banned
Reaction score
Hi all, i was reading this article on stiletto knives and it was interesting, if you guys are in to it, this will benefit you guys (link deleted)

Into "it" as in "stabbing people" ? lol Hey man, thanks for sharing, that was a good read.

Hi all, i was reading this article on stiletto knives and it was interesting, if you guys are in to it, this will benefit you guys

Read it, I just do not think the stiletto rounded blade is going to revolutionize kitchen knives. But it was a nice piece with some historical reference. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
No Agenda bro, Sharing an article is not wrong, or is it? plus if i copy paste then i might be at the wrong end, but i am sharing their link, so what credit am i getting?
I just like sharing and to be honest the site has some interesting articles to read, that if you are into reading.

No Agenda bro, Sharing an article is not wrong, or is it? plus if i copy paste then i might be at the wrong end, but i am sharing their link, so what credit am i getting?
I just like sharing and to be honest the site has some interesting articles to read, that if you are into reading.

Well bro, to begin with it's the wrong subject in the wrong sub-forum
Since this is a kitchen knife forum, try to post something relevant to that.

Back