• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Sukenari Aogami Super Gyuto 225mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

ModRQC

Insufferable Member
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
S1.jpg

215/47 about 190 grams – KNS ebony modified for extra texture.

S2.jpg

S3.jpg
S4.jpg

Almost a year with me, and no sloucher. Used quite often, thinned once, sharpened a few. Gave the core a close enough mirror polish along the way. Refinish is adequate. Bears a few use scratches. Has a stable patina on most of the core that I have no intention to remove. Edge in so so state – needs a sharpening or at least a “deep touch up” (call it as you want) but I wouldn’t think any maintenance thinning is dutifully required for that. However sharpened around 70/30 so if you aim to change that it might need
a bit of a slight maintenance thinning still.

S5.jpg
S6.jpg
S7.jpg
S8.jpg

Paid 375$ CAD. Asking 320$ CAD shipped/insured Canada/ConUS.

Translates into approx. 265$ USD using Paypal at the time of this publication. Will be verified before any final agreement with a screenshot of Paypal currency calculator.

International just ask, IME a few places are possible for little extra shipping expense I’d ask you to cover for.

Can be combined with my HSC/// BST for 20$ CAD rebate per head = 40$ = aaaah let's make it a round 850$ CAD.

Thanks for your attention and be well folks!

Last edited:

ModRQC

Insufferable Member
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sukenari AS 225 Gyuto... as in the title.

Aogami Super. Not that I think I must tell you but just that perhaps my presentation order in the title sorts of numbs the obvious to you, PM me if interested and sorry if any confusing.