The Deals, Discounts, & Sales Thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stargazer cast iron cookware has a 15% off discount for Memorial Day and 30% off if you’re a veteran or active duty
Love those, I got 2 of their pans, I know it is expensive for cast iron with essentially same thermal performance as a lodge, but the ergonomic, balance and the dripless rim are the best I’ve had

Homebutcher 25% off! Pretty banging deals on yoshikane!
Is it just me or is the price at Home Butcher already slightly higher than normal like the Yoshikane 240 for 500$ without the discount? I'm really new though so I am not sure if the elder burl handle is worth that price jump though

Unless I'm missing something, almost all the Yoshi are sold out. Just a couple suji and bunka in stock.
Hour and a half ago there was still one cheap Yoshi. (I didn't buy it, just wanted to see the price in cart)

1716485743296.png

yup that's the one I saw still available too, but must be gone now. Was very tempted especially at that price.

Shame he doesn't have any larger Komorebis in stock, would like to try one of those out. especially a damascus Komorebi

Back