Media ugliest. knife. ever.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember my grandparents had something like that. I think they remounted the blade because the slices it cut were ridiculously thick ootb

They missed out on the upgrade version that my mother in law bought me... the adjustable fiddlebow!

41GG0Hs0kdL.jpg

In response to Chuck the Butchers little knife set

(couldn't figure out to to attach the photo)

I think those are pretty cool actually. I could see them having a use in butchery or skinning. They remind me of traditional inuit tools

It might actually not be bad for people suffering from arthritis or Parkinson's. But that's clearly not the market they are going for.....

I'm a silver lining kinda guy and I can't even see a practical use for that other then a gag gift.

They took a pizza cutter and over complicated it.

If it had any amount of sharp to it (which I doubt), it would be dangerous as heck to wash that blade.

That is seriously dumb. The pizza cutting was about the only thing it improved over a standard knife shape.

Current status from their kickstarter page
backers
$16,937 CAD
pledged of $30,000
days to go

the angle of the blade and the grip on the handle in traditional knives put too much stress on the wrist and hand.

Maybe if they'd compare it to a real knife with some knuckle clearance and not that POS in the video they wouldn't feel that way.

I am impressed tip design, or is it the heel :scratchhead:

ROFL

I'm in tears from laughter. Unparalleled dicing and mining hahaha the way the bolo was dicing that onion hahaha.

God I need to buy a bolo and wait for the next time we hire a junior cook/ culinary student. Show them what real knife skills is all about

I think it would actually be really dangerous. If you use the chop feature but don't hold the blade break (or whatever they call it) it would likely roll/jerk unpredictably upon hitting the cutting board (by by fingers)

Don't worry

The video shows me the proper way to lay out my fingers straight on the board.

I am completely safe.

Wow, I'm friggin speechless (y'all never thought that would happen, did ya?)

Back