Media ugliest. knife. ever.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get that some folks have the (wrong) opinion that wa handles with bolsters look nice, but can we come together as a community and agree that this might be the worst handle design of a knife intended to be used in kitchens and not just as a tiktok prop like the 3 foot battle axes?

1709307699072.png

When it comes to chaw-yer-arm-off ugly, Dalwrong always delivers.

View attachment 315374
Whatever. I'd still take a Dalstrong over a New West Knifeworks.

1713153448194.png

At least Dalstrong is putting emphasis on their product, it's big and loud and stupid. Comparatively, this looks like something a guy would try to sell you out of his van at Bonnaroo, while telling you about how Trey is such an underrated guitarist.

Whatever. I'd still take a Dalstrong over a New West Knifeworks.

View attachment 315375

At least Dalstrong is putting emphasis on their product, it's big and loud and stupid. Comparatively, this looks like something a guy would try to sell you out of his van at Bonnaroo, while telling you about how Trey is such an underrated guitarist.
Oh dear; aren’t those the fish spatula schnooks?

At least their **** doesn’t look like something from a Klingon field kitchen.

When it comes to chaw-yer-arm-off ugly, Dalwrong always delivers.

View attachment 315374

Is that the model they advertise as having features like "Is EXTREMELY heavy" and "Will crush even the most stubborn of ingredients" and "Versatile--MASSIVE weight means you can use this as a bludgeon OR as a Jersey barrier!!!!"?

Is that the model they advertise as having features like "Is EXTREMELY heavy" and "Will crush even the most stubborn of ingredients" and "Versatile--MASSIVE weight means you can use this as a bludgeon OR as a Jersey barrier!!!!"?
They come close. They use the word “brutal” more than once in their bumf.

They also admit to styling influences from Medieval weaponry. Imo the closest their stylists came to Medieval was World of Warcraft.

1713220510663.jpeg

They come close. They use the word “brutal” more than once in their bumf.

They also admit to styling influences from Medieval weaponry. Imo the closest their stylists came to Medieval was World of Warcraft.

View attachment 315542
Oh my god you're right. They should steer into that. I'd buy the Dalstrong Corrupted Ashbringer, and have a *blast* hacking my way through 100 pounds of pork loin with it.

Back