Unpopular opinions

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aren't you supposed to be a grown man? why are you still worried about being picked last at dodgeball like a little boy

insecurities on full display today

Do a search for dodgeball here and you’ll see a theme.

IMG_2586.gif

Very believable, yes. You are completely unbothered, that's why you're quoting all these examples trying to 'get' me lol

But I drive a car, I work as a 'keyboard warrior', and I've posted a photo here with a knife resting on my forearm. None of these things threaten my identity when I do them.

If my child expressed interest in any them I wouldn't even jokingly threaten to push them off of a building. If I saw a random stranger engaging with these things I wouldn't try to intimidate them or throw things at them.

That's what really bothers me, and should bother anyone else with a shred of humanity

I have no skin in this game! But I am also confused by this post! I appreciate you all! You are all wonderful people!

#popcornemojiorwhatever

The way my brain interprets this is that diets are temporary and people have a hard time sustaining it. So you might do your diet sprint but then you fall back to bad habits. It’s like the New Year’s resolution. The gym is packed for a month and then people just stop.

Instead it should be a lifestyle change. Something sustainable that doesn’t suck the life out of living.

I have no skin in this game! But I am also confused by this post! I appreciate you all! You are all wonderful people!

#popcornemojiorwhatever
I was responding to all the examples he quoted trying to portray me as equally insecure for making fun of other people. And yes I have my insecurities like everyone else, and those insecurities appear when I'm making fun of certain things.

But my post that sparked this response was directed at one person in particular who has repeatedly threatened violence against people who make personal choices or voice opinions he finds objectionable. That is a much deeper, pathological form of insecurity, and I feel it deserves to be spotlighted and shunned

I was responding to all the examples he quoted trying to portray me as equally insecure for making fun of other people. And yes I have my insecurities like everyone else, and those insecurities appear when I'm making fun of certain things.

But my post that sparked this response was directed at one person in particular who has repeatedly threatened violence against people who make personal choices or voice opinions he finds objectionable. That is a much deeper, pathological form of insecurity, and I feel it deserves to be spotlighted and shunned

What you just said is very serious. You're making criminal allegations. Are you prepared to back that up?

Nah, It deserves to be reported. If mods agree with you, then action will be taken on post and if it's a pattern of behavior action will be taken on the poster. Responding to it accomplishes nothing.

Daddy used to say "Don't argue with a fool, It's hard for people watching to tell who is who"

Mama used to say "Don't wrestle with a pig, you'll just get dirty and the pig likes it"

Back