Warm Greetings to the Forum!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Warm greetings to the Forum, far and wide, from the hills and valleys of southwest Wisconsin, a place known as The Driftless. Some years ago, my dear, departed Dad placed a simple, carbon steel, full tang, stag handle hunting knife in my hand, and I've been walking the path ever since. At home, my wife and I cook
using a small collection of Japanese kitchen knives, with a few French and German blades in the batch, too. One needs only to read through a small number of threads on a variety of subjects to learn that the KKF community is well worth supporting in word and deed.

Very happy to be here and join in the fun,
Scott

Thank you Nemo!

Thank you, Marek07!

Ah yes, Oz. Have yet to travel your land, but friends who have return with glowing tales of people and place.

To you both, I must say that I dig your references to music, lyric, poetry... was just listening the other day to a sweet remastered recording on CD of Jennifer Warnes' "Famous Blue Raincoat", an absolute killer album of Leonard Cohen songs... immense and devastating.

Trusting that a Good Day Sunshine will enclose your heated Hemisphere with a smile this season!

Back