• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Watanabe Pro 240 Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TimH

Reaction score
For your consideration is a Watanabe Pro 240 with Mike Henry handle. It was purchased from here:

http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/26855-Echerub-s-BIG-knife-blowout-there-s-gonna-be-something-you-want-)

It has since been thinned and refinished by Jon Broida. The cosmetic issues mentioned by Len were resolved, but it developed a couple rust spots during shipping back from Jon. These left some minor pitting. I've priced the knife accordingly at $285 shipped ConUS/PPaled (what I paid).

Pics coming in a few hours.

I should also mention that Jon's refinishing seemed to wear the kanji down a bit. It appears visible but worn.

Loved my Watanabe 240 that I had for many years. Congrats on the sale, he makes a great knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back