What are we listening to lately?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pertti and myself are exchanging youtubes of Chinese roast meat cutting with CCK bbq choppers.. One of these Chinese men chops meat so close to his fingers that I've dubbed him 'mr fingers'! :) Anyway, I've spent the 90s studying Adam Smith and dancing to tunes like this.

It‘s been gloriously sunny for the past week here, the smell of carbonised bbq sausages hanging heavy in the air. Crates of reggae 7s and old plates have been recovered from the loft and soundclash business is being talked about again. No carnival sadly, but I’m increasingly hopeful of hearing music out this summer again

Can’t help listening to this again either. There’s something so implausibly wrong, yet just so right, about this song.

Last edited:
the first 4:30 minutes of this is some really banging ****. then its silence until 17 min.

It’s Sunday, time for a bit of a crunk, loosely inspired by the @tcmx3 tune above. A slightly off-kilter hip hop instrumental

The Mefjus remix Is worth a listen too

Back